14 February 2017
- Revenue of € 5,525 million; organic growth +6.6%; gross profit up 5.5%
- Topline growth accelerated in Europe and Rest of the world, remained positive in North America
- Gross margin 20.0% (excl. Monster: 18.8%, down 10bp YoY); perm fees up 4%
- Underlying EBITA of € 268 million; EBITA margin excl. Monster 4.9%, stable YoY
- Proposed all-cash dividend of € 1.89 (up 13%); record high; dividend policy fine-tuned
- Comfortable leverage ratio of 0.8 (vs. 0.2 last year)
- Monster: strategic cooperation initiated; Ausy and BMC acquisitions completed
- January organic sales growth of 5%−6%
- Proffice, Obiettivo Lavoro and Careo acquisitions well on track
"Thanks to the effort of all our employees, Randstad enjoyed an exciting 2016, finishing the year on a strong note, with accelerating topline growth in many countries," says CEO Jacques van den Broek. "2016 was also a year of several relevant acquisitions, which will help us achieve our strategic ambitions. I would like to extend a warm welcome to our more than 5,000 new colleagues globally. We look forward to harnessing the full potential of our corporate development announced in 2016. I wish my colleagues every success in this process, and I am confident that, together, we will be able to take the next step. Our financial position remains healthy, reflected by the proposal of an all-cash dividend of € 1.89 per ordinary share, a record high."
Read the full press release here.
You can read and download our annual report 2016 here.
For more information, please contact: David Tailleur/Saskia Huuskes, telephone: +31 (0)20 569 56 23