30 March 2017
At the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders today, all resolutions on the agenda were adopted.
Shareholders adopted the financial statements 2016 and approved the proposal to pay dividend of € 1.89 per ordinary shareand to pay dividend of € 12.6 million on preference shares B and C. All dividends will be paid fully in cash. The ex-dividend date is April 3, 2017. The record date is April 4, 2017. The payment of cash dividend will take place on April 7, 2017.
Shareholders also adopted the following resolutions:
- Discharge of liability of members of the Executive Board and members of the Supervisory Board
- Extension of the authority of the Executive Board to issue shares
- Extension of the authority of the Executive Board to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive right to any issue of shares
- Extension of the authority of the Executive Board to repurchase ordinary shares
- Extension of the authority to cancel repurchased ordinary shares
- Amendment of the remuneration policy of the Executive Board
- Approval of the performance-related remuneration of the Executive Board
- Reappointment of Deloitte Accountants BV as external auditor for the financial year 2018
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). By combining our human touch with technology-driven solutions and tools, we aim to offer both clients and candidates the best tools and solutions for increased efficiency and engagement, connecting more people to more jobs. Randstad has top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States, and major positions in Australia and Japan. At year-end 2016, Randstad had 36,524 corporate employees and 4,752 branches and Inhouse locations in 39 countries around the world. In 2016, Randstad generated revenue of € 20.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see https://www.randstad.com/.
For more information, please contact: David Tailleur/Saskia Huuskes, telephone: +31 (0)20 569 56 23